Whether you are entrepreneur thinking of opening your first restaurant or a veteran F&B organisation, we invite you to join us in our Expansion Programme for Singapore and the region. Our concepts are diverse and our experienced team is sensitive to the changing trends and demographics that affect the F&B industry in Singapore and the region at large. At MOF, there is no shortage of options for the enterprising individual or organisation.
We are committed in ensuring that every Franchise succeeds. To this end we bring a wealth of experience and resources to the table and will provide ongoing operational, business and training support to all Franchisees. We see all our Franchisees as our business partners and are united in their success.
If you are interested please fill in the form below and indicate your Franchise interest to us. We will revert to you with our response soon. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Who we're looking for
We are dedicated to making every franchise successful!
At MOF, we treat our franchises as business partners and are committed to going the extra miles to make them successful. We are selective in our recruitment process because successful franchise partners have the following personality attributes:
- Highly motivated and having the extra drive.
- A strong and unwavering desire to succeed.
- A positive attitude in not accepting failure or being second best.
The following work experience would serve as an advantage:
- Management in F&B industry.
- Leadership and motivational skills
- An ability to manage finances
- A commitment to Customer Service
- An attitude to continuously learn and improve
- Creativity to generate win-win ideas or solutions
Why Choose MOF
- A chance to own and run your business with our training and support,
- The opportunity to be an innovator of a new restaurant concept or food recipe.
- Comprehensive support in the areas of operations, advertising, location, interior design, restaurant start-up, equipment purchase and sourcing and purchasing. Accounting and HR services are add-on services that can be offered if required.
- Personal satisfaction as a business owner of a highly successful franchise outlet.
- Personal growth, business knowledge and business contacts from your experience as a franchisee.
MOF is known to be one of the fastest growing F&B players, not only in Singapore but regionally. Here are some highlights for our potential franchisees to explore
- Modern and refreshing restaurant concept with a unique taste.
- Comprehensive menu with a wide variety Signature Dishes and Desserts (example: Avocado Toufu Salad, Hot Stone Unagi Rice, Seafood Cold Ramen)
- More than one million Imo (Japanese Sweet Potato) sold in Singapore, making us the No.1 seller of Japanese Desserts!
Business Lunch – Quick set lunch promotions that change daily and are highly popular with executives.
Families – Our menu contains a variety of choices that are fresh, tasty and affordable. Children love our Kiddy Set Meals and especially our Ice Cream.
Students – Affordable prices for the main menu and special discounts during the off-peak period.
MOF Citizen Membership Programme – More than 15,000 members of MOF enjoy an immediate discount as well as rebates off the next meal.
We will provide our franchisees with a comprehensive 4-week training programme at one of our restaurant outlets. The training covers all aspects of operating an MOF restaurants outlet, including
- Food operation and techniques
- Operational procedures
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Human resource management
- Accounting management
- Inventory control
- Periodic franchisee meetings and regular store visits
- Reach out to more than 15,000 membership database instantaneously
- Qualified suppliers and proven recipes.
- Branding and marketing: We provide a full coverage of promotional activities throughout the calendar year, focused on driving sales and brand awareness.
- Buying power as part of MOF’s family, our franchisees will benefit from better-negotiated rates with suppliers.